Being a parent often means being creative with the ways we handle our babies and toddlers, and Bourgeois Baby recognizes those hardworking parents! We know how exciting it is to find new trinkets and other items that help us with our usual day-to-day. If you’ve been looking for new gadgets that will make you and your child’s life easier, check out these 5 awesome tools.
1) Sound machines. Though complete silence might seem like the right move when it comes to nap and bedtime, babies are used to noises while in the uterus! Sound machines have a variety of noises for your baby’s preference and help block out exterior sounds around your home.
2) Self-warming baby bottles. Though a little expensive, self-warming baby bottles are a great option for parents who might not have access to a microwave or stove. You will be thanking yourself later when you’re in a pinch!
3) Video and audio monitor. Are you finding yourself sneaking peaks at your newborn through the crack in the door but don’t want to wake them? There are many great video monitors now that allow you to watch your baby without the fear of waking them!
4) Protected pacifiers. Being a new parent means a heightened fear of germs, and a pacifier that has a closing contraption that will release when not in use means keeping your paci’s clean for your baby, even if it ends up on the floor of a public place!
5) Infinity scarf nursing cover. If you’re a nursing mom on the go, you won’t have to worry about packing a nursing cover when you can just throw on a lightweight nursing scarf. Not only does it save you room in the diaper bag, it styles your outfit without even trying.
Luckily, if you’re in the market for a nursing cover scarf, Bourgeois Baby has you covered (literally)! Our nursing covers are generously sized to allow you to nurse your baby as they grow, will cover you well, and still allow for that all important eye-contact as they feed. With more questions about our stylish selection, check out our inventory online or call us today at (603) 459-5768.